Wednesday, October 30, 2013

The way that native speakers shorten and link sounds

1.Do you know what I mean?
→ You know wa di mean  通常不講助動詞

EnglishLessons4U-How to understand native speakers' questions in English

1.What are you doing?
→ Wha cha doin?
2.Who do you like?
→wHodoya like?
3.When did you go?
→ When did ja go?
4.Where is she?
→Wherez she?
5.Why did he do that?
→Whyde dothat?

Learn English Listening Skills →要多聽甚於閱讀

Speech Patterns 1-Contracted Verb and Negatives 縮寫的動詞和否定詞

I'm, He's, They'll, We've, Won't , Can't

Speech Patterns 2-Weak forms 弱音,通常都變成shwa(ə) 的音

I can ski → I kn ski
Here's my book → Here's mə book
It's for you → It's fə you

Speech Patterns 3-Phonetic Links 語音學上的連結

He works as an engineer → He work sazanen gineer
She is interested in it → She(y)isinterestedinit
They went to an amazing place → They wento(w)anam azing place
All In One-全部合在一起應用
He won't accept it from me  → He won'tacceptit frəmme.

 

 it's, what's, that's as TS: American English Pronunciation

it's alright → ts'alright

it's ok → ts'okay

What's his name again? → tsis name again?
What's going on? → tsgoingon?

That's nice. → ts nice

No comments:

Post a Comment